- Measure two lengths; along the window length and along the front edge of the window opening.
- Use the “Base Number” (The smaller of the two length measurements).
- Subtract 1/8” from the Base Number.
Example: Along the window measures 46 5/8”. Along the wall measures 46 1/2” The base number is 46 1/2”.
46 1/2” – 1/8” = 46 3/8″ (This is the length you will use for your order)
- Measure the depth of the window opening. (If apron, tile, or wall treatments have not been installed, you will need to add the thickness of that application to your depth measurement).
- Add 1 Inch for all edge details EXCEPT Eased Standard Edge (Add 1″ if you choose Eased Standard AND Dog Ear).
Example: 4 7/8” + 1” = 5 7/8″ (This is the depth you will use for your order)
- Use 100% Silicone to install your Window Sill. Apply the silicone liberally to the window opening and then press Window Sill firmly in place. You can use clear silicone to seal your edges or use a matching paintable caulking.